TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
PRICE (EUR) - per person
– Multi-day tour group sizes are 6-12 persons.
– Smaller or private tours can be still operated with 25-35% surcharge on published prices.6
- To confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with a deposit of EUR250.00/person.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a deposit for 48 hours.
- You can see general terms of service here.
- Hotel accommodation as mentioned
- Meals as mentioned above
- Comfortable A/C Vehicle for all transports
- All mentioned sightseeing with English speaking guides
- International airfare
- Personal insurance
- Visa fees
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Portages
- Entrance fees
DAY 1: TEHRAN
We start our tour of northern Tehran at the Nature Bridge with immaculate views of north Tehran and Alborz mountains. We then visit Niavaran Palace, the last residence and office of Shah before the Islamic revolution. Next is the house of Imam Khomeini, from where he ruled Iran for a decade. Afterwards, we visit Tajrish Old Bazaar is next, where we can see a vibrant traditional bazaar where Tehranies do their daily shopping. Saadabad Palace is next which is a large compound of Royal palaces used during the Pahlavi era. Our last stop is Darband, which is a valley in the north of Tehran, remained hidden from the hustle-bustle of Tehran metropolitan. O/N Tehran
DAY 2: TEHRAN
The tour starts in Bagh-e-Melli, formerly known as the Parade Square, where we can see some landmark buildings dating back to Reza Shah’s reign (early 20th century). The National Museum is next, where the rich 7000+ year history of Iran is on display with a unique collection of chronologically ordered archaeological findings. UNESCO World Heritage site of Golestan Palace comes next where the Qajar (18-19th century) headquarter of the country can be seen. We continue the tour with a visit to the busy Grand Bazaar of Tehran, followed by an unforgettable visit to the world-renowned Treasury of National Jewels. The tour finishes at the former US embassy called as the Den of Espionage in Iran after its seizure in 1979 leading to the hostages’ crisis between Iran and the USA. O/N Tehran
DAY 3: TEHRAN > QOM > KASHAN
We drive to Kashan visiting some interesting sites en-route. The first site is The Mausoleum of Imam Khomeini and Tehran war cemetery. After about an hour drive with a glimpse of a large salt lake, we stop in the religious city of Qom, where we can visit one the most important religious centres in Iran, The Holy Shrine of Hazrat-e-Masuma. Another hour drive takes us to the desert city of Kashan where we visit Fin Garden, an interesting sample of the Persian garden. We have the afternoon free for exploring this well-preserved desert city. O/N Kashan
DAY 4: KASHAN > ABYANEH > ISFAHAN
We start the day by visiting some historical houses with interesting architecture. This will be followed by a visit to Kashan Bazaar and Aghabozorg Mosque before leaving for Isfahan with a stop in Abyaneh (The Red Village) stop where we can visit a well-preserved old Iranian village famous for its red buildings. It’s a living architectural and anthropological museum. Isfahan is another 2.5-hour drive away. O/N Isfahan