TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
PRICE per person (EUR)
- To confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with a deposit of EUR250.00/person or the tour full price if it’s lower.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a deposit for 48 hours.
- You can see general terms of service here.
Let us take you on a journey back in time to a mixture of ancient sites and samples of Islamic arts and architecture, spiced with the rich culture of Iranian hospitality.
We drive towards Susa (90km.), visiting UNESCO World Heritage site of Chogha Zanbil Ziggurat (built 1250 AD., Elamite) en-route. Susa was the winter capital of Achaemenid empire and one of the oldest cities in the world. In Susa, we visit remains of Apadana Palace, Susa Castle (built in the 19th century by the French archaeological excavation group), Susa Archaeological Museum and Tomb of Daniel (the biblical prophet). Another 35km. drive takes us to Dezful, where we visit the old Sassanid Bridge (build in the 3rd century) and water-mill on Dez river. We then visit Dezful Jameh Mosque (one of the oldest mosques in Iran), Tiznoo Historical House and Dezful Old Bazaar. On our way back to Shushtar (65km.), we visit the Seljuk-style tomb of Yaghoub Leis Saffari, who founded the first Iranian kingdom in the 9th century after Arab conquest. Yaghoub Leis is also renowned for reviving the Persian language. Our today program ends in Shushtar.