TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
PRICE per person (EUR)
- To confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with a deposit of EUR250.00/person or the tour full price if it’s lower.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a deposit for 48 hours.
- You can see general terms of service here.
- Personal insurance
- Visa fees
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Portages
- Entrance fees
Let us take you on a journey back in time to a mixture of ancient sites and samples of Islamic arts and architecture, spiced with the rich culture of Iranian hospitality.
On our drive to Isfahan, we stop in the historical town of Meybod and see the Sassanid Narin castle, one of the oldest castles of Iran, Chaparckhaneh (the old post office) and the Safavid Caravanserai (one of the 999 motels which were built on order of Shah Abbas). We also visit a pigeon tower, one of the many similar dovecotes in the region which were used for housing pigeons and collecting bird droppings to be used as farming fertilizer. Proceeding towards Isfahan, we also visit the desert town of Naein to see Jameh Mosque of Naein, one of the oldest mosques of Iran, still in its original form. We also visit e,Pirnia Historical Hous which is now an anthropological museum showing desert lifestyle. Today program ends in Isfahan. [320km./200miles]