TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
PRICE (EUR) - per person
– Multi-day tour group sizes are 6-12 persons.
– Smaller or private tours can be still operated with 25-35% surcharge on published prices.6
- To confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with a deposit of EUR250.00/person or the tour full price if it’s lower.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a deposit for 48 hours.
- You can see the general terms of service here.
- Personal insurance
- Visa fees
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Portages
- Entrance fees
DAY 1: ISFAHAN > ABYANEH > KASHAN > QOM > TEHRAN
En-route to Tehran, we first stop in Abyaneh (The Red Village) where we can visit a well-preserved old Iranian village famous for its red buildings. It’s a living architectural and anthropological museum. We proceed to the city of Kashan and see some beautiful Historical Houses. We also visit Fin Garden, an interesting sample of Persian gardens. Continuing towards Tehran, we stop in the city of Qom, where we can visit one of the most important religious centres in Iran, The Holy Shrine of Hazrat-e-Masuma. On outskirts of Tehran, we finish today program with a visit to The Mausoleum of Imam Khomeini. [475km./295miles]