TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
PRICE (EUR) - per person
– Multi-day tour group sizes are 6-12 persons.
– Smaller or private tours can be still operated with 25-35% surcharge on published prices.6
- To confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with a deposit of EUR250.00/person or the tour full price if it’s lower.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a deposit for 48 hours.
- You can see the general terms of service here.
- Personal insurance
- Visa fees
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Portages
- Entrance fees
DAY 1: ISFAHAN > PASARGADAE > PERSEPOLIS > SHIRAZ
Driving towards Isfahan, we visit Pasargadae, where we visit the tomb of Cyrus the Great and remains of the first capital of the Achaemenid Empire. Next, we will visit Naghsh-e-Rostam, a necropolis for Achaemenid kings and a collection of Sassanid rock reliefs. After a short drive, we stop in Persepolis to visit the magnificent remains from the ancient world in this 2500 years old ceremonial complex used for celebrating Nowruz, the Persian new year at the spring equinox, during the Achaemenid Empire. On arriving in Shiraz, we visit the Quran Gate, which is believed to give the blessing of the Holy Book to the travellers passing underneath.