TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
- main tourist highlights of Kerman
PRICE (EUR) - per person
– Multi-day tour group sizes are 6-12 persons.
– Smaller or private tours can be still operated with 25-35% surcharge on published prices.6
- To confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with a deposit of EUR250.00/person or the tour full price if it’s lower.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a deposit for 48 hours.
- You can see general terms of service here.
Day 1: Kerman
Our Kerman sightseeing tour starts with Hayati Museum, a live anthropological museum where you can see Kermani artisans and crafts. Next is Ganjalikhan complex, around a square with the same name and consisting of urban elements including a bazaar, a mosque, a bathhouse, a caravanserai, a madrassa (theological school), a water cistern and a coin mint, all built by Ganjali Khan, the governor of Kerman from 1595 to 1621 in the reign of the Safavid Shah Abbas I. We then proceed to the minaret-less Jameh Mosque of Kerman, which dates back to the 14th century. We also visit Moshtaghieh domes, the mausoleum of Mostagh Ali Shah, Qajarid era Sufi leader and musician who was executed because he recited the Quran while playing music. The tour ends at Moayedi Ice-house which is believed to be the largest adobe ice-house in the world, built in late Safavid era with the function of storing winter ice for use in the summer.