TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
EUR95.00 / person
- To confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with the payment.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a payment for 48 hours.
- You can see general terms of service here.
You will be picked up at 07:30 (central Isfahan locations).
On a long drive to Shiraz, we stop in Pasargadae, visiting the tomb of Cyrus the Great and remains of the first capital of the Achaemenid Empire. Another hour drive takes us to Naghsh-e-Rostam, a necropolis for Achaemenid kings and a collection of Sassanid rock reliefs. Before arriving in Shiraz, we will have a long stop in Persepolis to visit the magnificent remains from the ancient world in this 2500 years old ceremonial complex used for celebrating Nowruz, the Persian new year at the spring equinox during the Achaemenid Empire. Today’s program ends with a short stop at the Quran Gate. Travelers passing underneath the gates were believed to receive the blessing of the Holy Book. (Total drive 460km./285 miles)
We expect the tour to end by 19:00.