TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
EUR95.00 / person
- To confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with the payment.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a payment for 48 hours.
- You can see general terms of service here.
You will be picked up at 08:30 (central Isfahan locations).
On our drive to Yazd, we stop in the desert city of Naein to see Jameh Mosque of Naein, one of the oldest mosques of Iran, still in its original form. We also visit Pirnia Historial House, which is now an anthropological museum showning desert lifestyle. Before reaching Yazd, we visit the historical city of Meybod and see the Sassanid Narin castle, one of the oldest castles of Iran, Chaparckhaneh (the old post office) and Safavid Caravanserai (one of the 999 motels which were built on order of Shah Abbas). We also visit a pigeon tower, one of the many similar dovecotes in the region which were used for housings pigeons and collecting bird droppings to be used as farming fertilizer. Yazd is less than an hour drive away. Today program ends in Yazd. (Total drive : 320km./200 miles)
We expect the tour to end by 18:00.