TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
PRICE per person (EUR)
- To confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with a deposit of EUR250.00/person or the tour full price if it’s lower.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a deposit for 48 hours.
- You can see general terms of service here.
Let us take you on a journey back in time to a mixture of ancient sites and samples of Islamic arts and architecture, spiced with the rich culture of Iranian hospitality.
The tour starts in Bagh-e-Melli, formerly known as the Parade Square, where we can see some landmark buildings dating back to Reza Shah’s reign (early 20th century). The National Museum is next where the rich 7000+ year history of Iran is on show with a unique collection of chronologically ordered archaeological findings. UNESCO World Heritage site of Golestan Palace comes next where the Qajar (18-19th century) headquarter of the country can be seen. We continue the tour with a visit to the busy Grand Bazaar of Tehran, followed by an unforgettable visit to the world renowned Treasury of National Jewels. The tour finishes at the former US embassy, called as the Den of Espionage in Iran after its seizure in 1979 leading to the hostages crisis between Iran and the USA.