TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
PRICE per person (EUR)
- To confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with a deposit of EUR250.00/person or the tour full price if it’s lower.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a deposit for 48 hours.
- You can see general terms of service here.
Let us take you on a journey back in time to a mixture of ancient sites and samples of Islamic arts and architecture, spiced with the rich culture of Iranian hospitality.
Today’s program starts at Qavam Mansion with its beautiful orange garden, where we can visit a nice sample of Qajar era interior decorations. Nasirolmolk Mosque, or the Pink Mosque, famous as the most colorful mosque of Iran is next followed by visiting Shahcheragh Shrine, one of the most important holy shrines in Iran. We will then stroll into Vakil Bazaar, to see one of the well-preserved samples of traditional roofed bazaars of Iran. On exit from the Bazaar, we see Vakil Mosque with its renowned spiral pillars and green marble minbar (pulpit). Vakil Hammam (Public Bath) is our next stop where you can see an elaborate sample of traditional Iranian bath houses with wax statues showing the relevant costumes and traditions. Karimkhani Citadel, the Zand dynasty’s headquarters is next. We will then drive to visit Eram Garden(U), part of the city’s botanical gardens and a UNESCO world heritage site and end our program at Hafiz Memorial where Iranians gather to commemorate their most popular poet who lived in Shiraz in the 14th century