TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
PRICE per person (EUR)
- To confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with a deposit of EUR250.00/person or the tour full price if it’s lower.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a deposit for 48 hours.
- You can see general terms of service here.
Let us take you on a journey back in time to a mixture of ancient sites and samples of Islamic arts and architecture, spiced with the rich culture of Iranian hospitality.
Iranians claim Isfahan is half the world! One of the largest cities of the world in 16-17th centuries, and the capital of Safavid dynasty. We start today’s program in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Naghsh-e-Jahan Sq.(U), one of the largest city squares in the world, where we will visit Aliqapu Palace(in 6 floors), The Royal Mosque (one of the masterpieces of Persian Islamic architecture), Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque (private mosque of the royal court) and Chehelsotoun (40-columns) Pavilion. We will then stroll through the labyrinth of Qeysarieh Bazaar, starting on the northern side of the square and ending at The Old Jameh Mosque of Isfahan(U) , another UNESCO world heritage site, one of the oldest still standing mosques in Iran. We then visit Jolfa, the Armenian quarter of the city, where we visit Vank Cathedral, a showcase of Christianity in Iran. Our next stop will be on the banks of Zayandeh River, where we can visit several historical bridges, including Siosepol and Khaju, the two most beautiful bridges of the city.