TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
EUR65.00 / person
- TermsTo confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with the payment.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a payment for 48 hours.
- You can see general terms of service here.
You can be picked up at 08:30 (from central Shiraz locations).
Today’s program starts at Qavam Mansion with its beautiful orange garden, where we can visit a nice sample of Qajar era interior decorations. Nasirolmolk Mosque, or the Pink Mosque, famous as the most colorful mosque of Iran is next followed by visiting Shahcheragh Shrine, one of the most important holy shrines in Iran. We will then stroll into Vakil Bazaar, to see one of the well-preserved samples of traditional roofed bazaars of Iran. On exit from the Bazaar, we see Vakil Mosque with its renowned spiral pillars and green marble minbar (pulpit). Vakil Hammam (Public Bath) is our next stop where you can see an elaborate sample of traditional Iranian bath houses with wax statues showing the relevant costumes and traditions. Karimkhani Citadel, the Zand dynasty’s headquarters is next. We will then drive to visit Eram Garden(U), part of the city’s botanical gardens and a UNESCO world heritage site and end our program at Hafiz Memorial where Iranians gather to commemorate their most popular poet who lived in Shiraz in the 14th century.
We expect the tour to end by 17:00.