TOUR SUMMARY & PRICING
WITH THIS TOUR YOU VISIT :
EUR65.00 / person
- To confirm the booking, you need to complete and submit the booking form.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email with detailed terms of service.
- The booking will be confirmed with the payment.
- Should the departure time is not within the next 14 days, we can keep the booking without a payment for 48 hours.
- You can see general terms of service here.
Your will be picked up at 08:30 (central Tehran locations).
At 09:00, we start our tour of northern Tehran at the Nature Bridge with immaculate views of north Tehran and Alborz mountains. We then visit Niavaran Palace, the last residence and office of Shah before the Islamic revolution. Next is the house of Imam Khomeini, from where he ruled Iran for a decade. Afterwards, we visit Tajrish Old Bazaar is next, where we can see a vibrant traditional bazaar where Tehranies do their daily shopping. Saadabad Palace is next which is a large compund of Royal palaces used during Pahlavi era. Our last stop is Darband, which is a valley in north of Tehran, remained hidden from the hustle-bustle of Tehran metropolitan.